Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

China Glaze Prism Swatch & Review

It's Friday! How have everyone been? Seems like I have taken a way too long break since my last post. My apology of being such a indiscipline person.

Today I am going to show you a quick post on China Glaze Prism from the Prismatic collection. It is a purple based packed with blue, yellow, silver and pink holographic round glitter. I think I see some green too. 



 These are 3 coats with no top coat.


 Here is a close up shot on how the color looks like



It is a very happy color that reminds me of confetti. 


From the bottle, you could see how much glitter are packed in the bottle.



This formula is a bit sheer and I think it might be perfect for layering. Of course removing this color has to be super patient by using the foil method.

What do you think about this color?

Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment