Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Orly Fowl Play Swatches & Review

It's already mid June, time really flies eh? I am a bit lagging behind on my 2012 resolution, hopefully I still can meet my goal in the remaining 6 months :)

Hmm, today I have Orly Fowl Play from Orly's Birds of a Feather Collection to show you. This color was not a love at first sight for me, I was initially eyeing on Nite Owl from the same collection but ended up getting this. I am glad I have made the right choice the moment I paint it on my nail. 

This is a very complicated color, it is a bit jelly-ish dark purple with flakies, glitters.. Okay, I know I am lousy at description, let the pictures do the talking. :)


Pardon my dry cuticle. I went to a saloon which I have never visited before for manicure and pedicure last week. Not sure what they did to my nail, my skin around my cuticle had became so dry and started peeling. But my toes are fine, so it taught me a lesson to carefully choose manicurists next time. I was a bit regretted of signing the pedicure package with them, or I should be happy that I had only signed pedicure package.. lol


All these photos are taken under sunlight, you could see the multi-color flakies/glitters that is absolutely stunning! 


Here a a macro shot to give you a better idea

Bottle shot
How do you think of this color? I am totally in love with it. I think you wouldn't want to miss this if you love purple or dark polish. I swear it looks much better in real life. :)

Some bloggers had done a color comparison of this color with OPI Merry Midnight that had been discontinued. You may want to get this if you have missed the OPI one like myself. Check out the comparison posts here and here

Have a great weekend! :)
Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment