Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

First of all, I would like to apologize of being lazy and have neglected this blog for months. It was all hectic in the past few months, I was all tied up at work, house chore, trips and etc.. So much so that I have forgotten about this blog totally, still wondering how could that happen. 

Although I am not updating this blog, I constantly paint my nails and take photos of them. I have a few great polishes that I have not shared before queuing up.

The first that make it to the opening of my return is the Glitter Gal Lizard Belly. For those of you who follows Australian nail polish brands would definitely aware of this amazing color. You know that I am not good at describing colors, so I will let the photos to speak the words.



Glitter Gal Lizard Belly (indoor with flash)

This first photo is taken indoor at night

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly (under sunlight)
Glitter Gal Lizard Belly (under sunlight)
 These two photos are taken under sunlight, you could see holographic effect.

This last photo was purposely blurred to show the amount of holo particles in this polish. I am absolutely in love with this polish, tell me what you think about this.

Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment