Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Surprised Nail Mail...

I have a surprised nail mail this morning. It was a recent purchase from Ebay seller u4iasalon on 3rd Feb. Did not expect it to arrive in 8 days from US to Malaysia! I am certainly pleased and satisfied with the shipping time.


It was all started with my recent crush on Zoya polish. I love their variety of color and most importantly their good formula. Initially I thought I would buy a lot of them during my recent trip to US in Jan but only managed to get 1 bottle because I was almost broke spending too much shopping in US. 


Like most of the international Zoya lovers, I am really sad and disappointed that zoya.com doesn't ship internationally. It is almost impossible for us to find Zoya in Malaysia retail and the only way is purchase through some polish spree-er such as NAIL POLISH SPREE - MALAYSIAN EDITION. However, the wait time could some time go up to 1 month+. Although I normally order from Sharon in NAIL POLISH SPREE - MALAYSIAN EDITION, I do want to try my luck searching online for alternative ways.


Forgot where I have read some forum discussion saying u4iasalon offers good range of Zoya. Out of curiosity, I checked out their Ebay store. Though not many polishes was listed in their store, I was able to find 1 of the Zoya I was looking for - Zoya Avery from Feel collection. Since their received 100% positive feedback, so I decided to give it a try. You could tell I am 100% satisfied with this purchase! :)


The package that came in this morning. It was all the way from US to Malaysia and it only took 8 days! cool :)


Zoya Avery. Far in the background are the boxes that keep my polish collection :) The polish was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and a piece of red gift paper. I was too excited and I ripped open the package before I remember to take a photo of the nice package. Definitely would have to do a swatch blog on this...

Other than the polish I ordered, the seller was also kind enough to send me 2 free nail enamel boards and some hand written Thank You notes. Love! 

I definitely will check back this store again if I look for any Zoya products in the future. I do hope they have more listings in Ebay but since they have contact detail listed in their website, I guess no harm emailing them on other Zoya items that are not listed in the store, might even find some surprises though. 




Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment