Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Zoya Yara Swatch & Review

I have been reading post regarding Zoya polishes but never have a chance  to get my hands on it for long long time. I guess Zoya is not as famous as other brands such as OPI in Malaysia and that makes harder to get one here, unless we order online.

As I read more about Zoya, my interests on this brand expands. I knew I wanted to start collecting Zoya when they released the Smoke and Mirror collection last Fall. The colors were captivating and interesting. 

However, I did not manage to get any until my last trip to US in Jan. Since I was super broke shopping too much, I only managed to get 1 from the collection  during that trip and that was Zoya Dree. After I returned to Malaysia, I regretted not getting Zoya Yara! Whenever Yara swatch photos popped out in Google, I drooled so hard that I decided to place an order with Sharon from Nail Polish Spree in late Jan. 

I finally got the polish last Monday and I knew at once that I would definitely love this color by looking at the bottle alone. Opps, I have been telling too much of the grandmother story.. So here is the swatch photos...


Love the stunning gold shimmer!

This color does look good on my warm skin tone.

One thing I love about Zoya polish, other than the lovely color, is the superb formula. The polish flows easily and level itself effortlessly. Zoya is marketed as the longest wearing nail lacquer. Well, I do not wear a color for more than 3 days so I couldn't confirm the durability. I guess base coat and top coat do play a big part on this. It is my 2nd day on wearing this color with Essie First Base as base coat and Essie Good to Go as top, let's see when I would see the first chip.

Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment