Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Nubar Honeysuckle Swatch & Review

I am a secret admirer of pink and today I am going to share one of the nicest pinks I have, Nubar Honeysuckle, with you. It's a darkened bright pink creme that reminds me of pink tulips. A really lovely and feminine color which is suitable for any occasion. I really love how this color works out on me. 

Formula wise, it is on the thick side but a good-thick that is not giving any major application issue. I do like it a bit thinner though. I only own 2 Nubar and I don't really like the first one I have. However, this color really surprises me. It is very long lasting and I have worn it for 6 full days without any chipping. Maybe the base coat and top coat did play a big part. I was using  Nubar foundation base coat and Nubar Diamont top coat. Maybe using the top and base coat from the same brand might helps?

Nubar Honeysuckle



Hope you like this color as I do.

Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment