Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ouch! OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ Swatch & Review

Does Mrs' O'Leary's BBQ really giving me pain? Nope, not really.. I really love this color and love how it looks on me. It reminds me of the delicious BBQ ribs. *drool*... But I had my finger burnt wearing this color and that's how pain is associated with this color. :) Full coverage on how I had my fingers burnt can be read at my another personal blog here.



The above was right after I had my finger burnt, the color is still pretty but my finger tips were all red. I took this photo while I was in excruciating pain, I wondered how I managed to press the camera button while in such great pain. :D I know you are admiring the color instead of the red spot :D:D, let get into swatch review.

OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ
This color is deep brownish red and that resembles the color of the BBQ sauce. I keep thinking about the BBQ ribs when looking at my fingers. I know I have mentioned it above but I couldn't help thinking of food by looking at this color, no wonder I am constantly feeling hungry after putting this color on.


OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ

The formula is superb leaning on the thin side, zero application issue. The first layer was a bit streaky but leveled itself well after 2nd coat. I have used 3 coats for full opacity.


OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ

With natural light, you could see redness of the color but in shade, it would just look dark brown. The base coat I used was Essie first base and Essie Good to Go which had become my recent favorite base and top coat. Maybe I should review on all the top and base coat that I have used since I am so particular on this.

Hope you like this color as much as I do. This is 1 of the many colors that I do not regret buying. You may want to get 1 for yourself too. :)

Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment