Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Candy Mani



I am never a creative person and therefore I usually just paint my nail with a single color. Plus I am super lazy, nail art is something that I would avoid doing it myself. The candy mani that I am going to show you is super easy which you do not need any additional nail art tool. I learn it from the tutorial OPI posted on their FB
All you need for this mani are a bottle of the sorbet color from the OPI Texas collection and a bottle of glitter polish. I am using Too Hot Pink To Hold'em from Texas collection and Teenage Dream from Katy Perry collection. 
Teenage Dream (L) & Too Hot Pink To Hold'em  (R)

To achieve the candy look below, I have swatched the Teenage Dream in between of the 2 layers of Too Hot Pink To Hold'em. The tutorial given by OPI is to use a cream color with similar tone as base color. I suppose you could use any color at the base but use the sorbet color on top. As I am not a creative person, I couldn't recommend any other color to be used as the base color. :)

Candy mani with OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold'em & Teenage Dream

This mani really does look great in person and it is super easy to do! Just like normal nail painting without having all the hassle. I definitely would try again with another glitter color, I wonder how it look if we replace the glitter with the recent flakies.. worth trying isn't it?

Til next time... Esther



No comments:

Post a Comment