Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Zoya Dree Swatch on St. Patrick Day

It's St. Patrick's Day today! We don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Malaysia and therefore I have no idea what this day is all about. As curious as a cat, I decided to look up in the Wikipedia to understand better. Quoted from Wikipedia, St. Patrick's Day commemorates Saint Patrick (c. AD 387–461), the most commonly recognised of the patron saints of Ireland, and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland.

Green color and shamrock, a 3 leaved clover, always associate with St. Patrick Day and therefore I decided to put on a green color polish today. I don't have many green polishes in my Stash and today I have chosen 1 of my favorite green - Zoya Dree from the Smoke and Mirrors collection 2011!

Zoya Dree is the first Zoya polish that I own. Prior becoming a Zoya craze, I have been consistently reading good reviews on Zoya polish. During my trip to US on last Jan, I decided to pick up a bottle of Zoya at Ulta. Due to the tight budget, I only managed to pick 1 up (though I have a long list in my wish list :D). I fell in love instantly when the first stroke landed on my nail bed. Though today this is not my first time wearing this color, I am still in love with this color.


Zoya Dree - Flash
 Dree is a yellow toned olive green which work excellently on a warm skin tone like mine. This color reminded me of the army uniform which I used to see at the streets on weekends when I studied in Singapore.


Zoya Dree - artificial light
The formula is excellent like all other Zoya polishes. It was so easy to work with even the most careless person wouldn't make mistake when applying Zoya. This is one of the main reasons why I love Zoya so much, their formula never fail me. 

By the way, I went out bared nail this morning before I put Dree on. If you are interested how my bare nails look like, head on down to my another blog here.

Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment