Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A-England Princess Tears Swatch

This post was scheduled to be up during the weekends but I was busy lazing at home and totally forgot about it. :p Well, I guess it's better late than never.. :)


I got this color (together with Bridal Veil) during their recent Tristam 1 year old sale. As some of you may know, this was not the color that I ordered, guessed they had received overwhelming response and had sent me this instead of the Princess Sabra which I had ordered. 

But I keep this color instead since it looks amazingly good, you would know what I mean after the photos. It's a greyed/silvered lilac with holographic finish. 



A-England Princess Tears - sunlight
Drool.. 
A-England Princess Tears - Sunlight with flash
A-England Princess Tears - Sunlight with flash



Drool more... 

I have captured insanely lots of picture of this color, I just couldn't help but to keep snapping as the holographic finish is so pretty and interesting... Love this color!


I initially thought this color would be streaky as it as the metallic finish which I tend to avoid. I was wrong, the  formula was smooth and leveled itself well at each layer. But it's a little bit thin, so you need at least 2 coats for opacity. The only drawback about this color is the drying time, I feel that it's much longer than the normal creme or shimmer polish, so you need to be super patient while applying this color. Maybe it's the nature of holographic polish?


I really love this color and will definitely order more from A-England. If you are interested in getting A-England polishes, they are available in the following webstores A-England, Llarowe, Ninja Polish and Mei Mei's Signatures. All of them offer international shipment.


Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment