Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

OPI Warm & Frozie Swatches and Review

Ohh, I have been neglecting my blog for quite some times. I have been really busy lately, busy wrapping up old projects and preparing the new projects at work. Phew, finally can take a break even though there are still more work to be done.


So... I am going to do a quick post today. A polish from the OPI Muppets collections in last Christmas - Warm & Frozie. It's a very interesting color with red, pink and gold shimmer (or glitter?) in copper brown metallic base. I know I sound crappy in my description, so let the picture do the talking.. :)


OPI Warm & Frozie

OPI Warm & Frozie
I really love this color and how it looks on my skin tone. The formula is great too with no application issue.


What do you think about this colour?


Til next time... Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment