Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yeah... My first A-England nail mail arrived! But...

I was so happy to see my first A-England order at my doorstep when I returned from shopping this afternoon. Excitedly, I ripped open the package and saw the 2 polishes I ordered during the Tristam 1-year old sale!

Bridal Veil & Princess Tear 
Here they are: Bridal Veil & Princess Tear from The Legend collection!  Below is my order description enclosed in the package... 



Oh wait.. did you notice something in the invoice? It was Princess Sabra that I had ordered, but they had shipped my Princess Tear. No wonder, I did not see the yellow shade that I was expecting before I ripped the bubble wrap away. 


Should I email and feedback? Should I ask them to send the correct one? Should I purchase another Princess Sabra immediately? These thoughts ran through my mind right after I discovered the wrong item... Then I went up to The PolishAholic to check the swatch of Princess Tear and decided I would keep it without making any noise as it looked pretty too. Since there are more that I want from A-England, I would definitely include Princess Sabra in my next order and hopefully they won't send me the wrong item again. :)


Til next time... Esther 

No comments:

Post a Comment